I'm not picky with the kind of company I should have. Hindi ako namimili ng kaibigan, as long as we're vibes, we get along fine, which means that he respects my views just as i respect his , he enjoys my company and i enjoy his company and we can help each other for whatever purpose.
Normally I want to be with those who share my interests. I am a music lover and a dance enthusiast, so i mingle with people such as those. I mix with people who have such artistic inclination. I can get along easily also to people who knows how to smile. Even if we have just met for the first time and we are not yet acquainted with each other.Kahit hindi maganda yong teeth. This can be remedied. What's more important is what's inside of u. And a smile tells you the person wants to make friends with you.
No comments:
Post a Comment